2008년 12월 1일 월요일

8th Posting

 I read until chapter 9, and more and more things are being revealed about Boo Radley. Scout hears from Miss Maudie that she does not believe Boo is crazy. The surprise presents of the knothole on the oak continues to appear until it gets blocked by Mr. Nathan Radley, brother of Mr. Boo Radley. It is obvious that the presents were placed there for Scout and Jem, becaue once there were little sculptures of Scout and Jem. They assume that it is Mr. Boo who fixed Jem's jeans, and who put on the blanket on Scout when she was outside because there was fire on Miss Maudie's house. I wonder when Mr. Boo will show himself to the kids that he apparently cares so much.
The life is still full of adventure and fun. I started to feel jealous about Scout's life, because even though her life is just a daily routine, she is enjoying that routine. I wish I can get a little positive about my daily routine, and get to live it full of happy thoughts, such as "I wonder what is going to happen next?"

댓글 없음: