2008년 12월 1일 월요일

7th Posting

I started on "To Kill a Mocking Bird." I'm on chapter 5 now. So far I like this book. It is a daily life of a kid in the kid's perspective, or narration. When I read this, it makes me think that all kids think of everything so special and adventurous, even the things that we pass by every day in our lives. It is as if in their eyes, everything is an adventure and a fun. I think this is because kids have pure minds that are not corrupted by works or earthly things.
Now the biggest issue is how Scout is going to survive the school, and "Boo" Radley. I am pretty sure that she is going to find a fun, adventurous way to survive through the school and the pressures of Miss Caroline. For "Boo," I am not sure what is going to happen. One thing suspicious is the knothole in the oak tree of Mr. Boo's. Why is there 2 things every time? Why does things always come out when Scout passes it, and not anybody else? Could it be Mr. Radley who is putting the objects in the knothole? If so, then why? There are many questions to be solved throuh this novel.

댓글 없음: